Front Office Administrator
Formwerks Architectural (FWA) is seeking a full-time Front Office Administrator to join our team in Vancouver. We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate with strong customer service skills and office experience.
FWA is a quickly growing mid-sized architectural design studio specializing in single and multi-family residences. We are recognized for the creation of innovative, high-quality urban mixed-use developments and multi-family residential designs.
FWA offers a positive office culture with social, fitness, and team building events, a full benefits package, and a dynamic working environment with plenty of opportunities for learning and growth.
*Please note this is an in-office position (Monday-Friday)
As a Front Office Administrator you will…
- Answer phones, file, schedule meetings, coordinate meeting rooms, proof-read documents and correspondence, coordinate outgoing documents and mail
- Assist in AP/AR when necessary
- Be responsible for making sure clients are greeted and feel welcome, providing coffee/tea
- Ensure the office runs smoothly by performing light housekeeping such as emptying the dishwasher, watering plants
- Oversee general purchasing for office and kitchen supplies
- Open/close the office: unlocking doors and raising blinds in the morning, preparing meeting rooms and scheduling couriers, locking up at the end of the day
- Take meeting minutes and distributing memos and documents as required
- Keep the office architectural library in order and contact vendors to ensure all samples are up to date
- Provide support with organizing office events and catering as required
- Provid support to schedule travel as needed for the Owner
- Assist in completing proposals and writing agreements
- Work with minimal direction and meet tight deadlines
- Build relationships with clientele, vendors, and staff
- 2+ years of experience in the administration field
- Clear communication skills, pleasant personality and positive demeanour – customer service oriented, problem solver
- 2+ years working with the Microsoft Office suite
- Prioritize organization, punctuality, and presentation
- Previous experience working directly with clients in front-facing positions
- The ability to take initiative is required
- Strong literary skills are required
- Second language (preferably Mandarin or Cantonese) is an asset
- Valid BC driver’s license is an asset
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Please email your application to email@example.com
Formwerks Architectural is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.