Formwerks Architectural (FWA) is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team in Vancouver. We are looking for a self-directed person with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, as well as excellent organization and communication skills.
FWA is a quickly growing mid-sized architectural design studio specializing in single and multi-family residences. We are recognized for the creation of innovative, high-quality urban mixed-use developments and multi-family residential designs.
FWA offers a positive office culture with social, fitness, and team building events, a full benefits package, and a dynamic working environment with plenty of opportunities for learning and growth.
*Please note this is an in-office position (Monday-Friday)
As a Project Coordinator you will…
- Be an enthusiastic member of a boutique design firm
- Manage multiple projects and individual digital calendars
- Create, proof, edit, and/or mail general and project-related correspondence (letters, meeting notes/minutes, transmittals, reports, schedules, etc.)
- Provide and coordinate client presentation materials
- Coordinate document releases and certificates of substantial completion
- Aid in keeping the team informed of industry events
- Prepare, process and track fee proposals, contracts, and change orders
- Route and process submittals, RFIs, Sis, and schedules maintaining accurate logs
- Set-up and maintain project files and archives
- Schedule and organize team milestones and celebrations
- Assist with general office and front desk duties as needed
- Aid in the creation/maintenance of templates, data tracking, and the office wiki
- Experience in the field of development, construction, and/or architecture an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience in an office atmosphere
- Post-secondary education
- Business, construction, or economics degree is an asset
- Able to work independently and efferently under pressing deadline situations while maintaining a good working relationship with teams
- Meticulous organizational and filing skills
- Ability to work in multiple computer programs simultaneously
- Must be articulate with excellent communication skills and writing abilities
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written; second language is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in the following software applications: MS Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat, task management software, construction management platforms such as Procore an asset, though not required
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Formwerks Architectural is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We invite qualified candidates to apply online posting cover letter, resume and portfolio.