COVID-19 Safety Plan – Formwerks
The Company will take preventative measures to protect the health and
safety of all employees and visitors to Company offices.
Presently, there will be a maximum of one-third of employees working in
the offices at any one time.
The Company will provide enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of the
workplaces, as well cleaning supplies, sanitizer and personal protective
equipment for employees as needed.
Any employee who is at higher risk due to their personal health and/or
their household circumstances will not be returning to regular work at the
office for now.
Everyone will be required to follow the procedures outlined below while
at work and to follow the Provincial Health Officer’s orders and guidance
at all times.
• Staggered start and stop times, and lunch times will be assigned to
employees working in the offices.
• Employees, contractors, or visitors exhibiting COVID-like
symptoms are not allowed to enter the offices.
• Returning to work in the offices will be voluntary at this time. Work
at home will continue to be supported on a full-time or part-time
basis as required.
• Any employee who is at higher risk due to their personal health
and/or their household circumstances will not be returning to regular
work in the offices for now.
• Meetings or gatherings in the offices are to be minimized and where
necessary for work only, physical distancing must be maintained.
Masks must be worn if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
• Where possible, meetings will be held by teleconference or video
• All employees will work at least two metres apart and away from
• If employees must be closer than two metres for any reason, masks
must be worn.
• Employees must keep their own workspaces clean and sanitized, in
particular frequently touched surfaces such as the computer keyboard
and mouse, the desk surface, and telephone.
• Employees must use common areas, washroom, and shared
equipment one at a time, cleaning and washing hands both before
• All food, dishes and utensils must be brought from home and taken
home each day. The kitchen areas and appliances are not to be used
• The lunch table (Formwerks office) will be used for work only, not
for eating lunches.
• Meeting rooms must be used for work only. All times must be
booked in advance, with a minimum of 30 minutes between
• Visitors to the offices must be scheduled and safety procedures must
be communicated before entry into the workplace (by email and/or
signage posted at the entrance). A record of visitors to the offices
must be maintained.
• When booking appointments, visitors must be reminded to
reschedule if they experience symptoms typical of COVID-19 or are
placed on self-isolation.
• Provide a safe place for visitors to dispose of used sanitizing wipes
and other personal protective equipment.
• Suppliers and/or delivery persons will be required to drop off goods
at or close to the building entrance to minimize movement within the
• Contactless delivery will be used if possible (e.g., delivery person
leaves packages at a pre-arranged location without requiring a
• Delivery zones/locations are clearly identified.
• Site visits are to be minimized. While on site visits, physical
distancing is to be maintained or masks must be worn. Hands are to
be washed or sanitized before and after.
• If use of the Company vehicle is required, all used surfaces (such as
the keys, steering wheel, gear shift, and door handles) must be
disinfected before and after travel. Hands are to be washed or
sanitized before and after vehicle use. A minimum of 30 minutes
must be allowed between uses.